Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Welcome to Needle Little Love by RC!


I retired a few years ago and finally have the time to spend my days crocheting, knitting and sewing. My grandmother taught me these things when I was a child and I have been crafting ever since!  Crafting all day, every day is a dream come true!

I love making doll clothes and always wanted a career doing just that. Well, that didn’t happen . . . until I retired! It is such fun to pick out a design and then find fabric or yarn to make it happen.

I also love making baby blankets, crib sheets and various other things for the nursery as well as hats, scarves, shawls and afghans for older kids and adults. Something for everyone!

On this blog I will share my patterns and designs with you that are easy enough for a beginner.  All patterns are free!  If you would rather purchase the item already made, I will include a link to my Etsy shop: (NeedleLittleLovebyRC).






No comments:

Post a Comment